Reef Magic Cruises |
Marine World & 2 Certified Dive Package
SAVE $45 per person on your Outer Reef Trip including two Certified Dives.
If you are looking for a Cairns Reef Tour and you only visit the Great Barrier Reef once, you will want to see it at it’s best! Reef Magic Cruises has exclusive access to a stunning coral reef location selected for it’s superior water clarity, coral quality and overall diversity of marine life.
Depart direct from Cairns on a fast, stable catamaran providing a smoother ride and reduced travel time, leaving more of your day to experience the magic of the Great Barrier Reef. Unique to Reef Magic Cruises, our modern fast catamarans are never filled to capacity ensuring unmatched space, comfort & attentive service.
The all-weather Marine World platform caters for all activity levels. Snorkel in the sheltered coral lagoon or stay dry and view the reef from the semi-submersible reef viewer, glass bottom boat or underwater observatory.
For certified Divers, a purpose built dive tender will take you to a selection of drift, wall & channel dives, swim throughs, small caves, ledges and drop offs accessible only to Marine World visitors.
SCUBA DIVING CONDITIONS:
- Certain medical conditions and medications may preclude some people from scuba diving.
- Minimum age for diving is 12 years.
- Flying after diving: A wait of 12 hours is recommended but preferably 24 hours, if doing multiple dives, before ascending to an altitude of 300 metres or greater.
- Certified divers must posses an internationally recognised SCUBA certificate card.
- Five (5) Full Hours at "Marine World" on the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Morning and Afternoon Teas
- Full Hot and Cold Buffet Lunch
- All snorkelling equipment including personal flotation devices
- FREE Wet suit and lycra suit use for year round comfort and in-water safety
- Semi-Submersible and Glass Bottom Boat Tour with Interactive Commentary
- Underwater Observatory with Fish Feeding and Identification
- On board Marine Biology presentation/talk en-route to the reef
- Use of Sundeck
- Fresh Water Showers and Changing Rooms
Rates for Booking Option StandardCertified divers must posses an internationally recognised SCUBA certificate card.
Minimum age 12 years.
This is a self drive option
No additional charges apply.*Note: Child age 12-14 years.
Additional charges for Marine World & 2 Certified Dive Package
No extra charges apply
Optional Extras for Marine World & 2 Certified Dive Package
If required, return coach transfers from Cairns hotels is $18 per person or from Northern Beaches hotels $22 per person and is payable on the day of travel.
*All rates valid until Mar 31, 2020