Departing daily from Cairns... Silverswift is ready to whisk you away for a day of fun and adventure on the Great Barrier Reef. This is an active day all about being in the water for your snorkel adventure of a lifetime!
You'll explore spectacular coral formations and underwater gardens awash with vibrantly coloured marine creatures as you visit three different outer reef sites at Flynn, Pellowe, Milln and/or Thetford Reefs. Locations vary with the day's conditions however each site is chosen for visual impact, ecological diversity and the challenge of discovery!
Onboard, our friendly crew will encourage you to relax and enjoy Silverswift's comforts and in between water activities there's a delicious lunch for hungry adventurers. The spacious deck areas are great to bask in some sunshine or share a refreshing drink from the licensed bar and tales of your adventures.
- Scrumptious morning tea including focaccias and muffin cakes on boarding
- Afternoon tea cakes ~ cheese ~ biscuits
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Reef Interpretation
- Snorkelling equipment (mask ~ snorkel ~ fins)
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Snorkel brief at each site
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Hot freshwater showers
- Prescription masks available at no additional cost
- Lycra suits included